Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Mao's Last Dancer


How are Professor Howard Gardner, Edward de Bono, Professor Marian Diamond, Harvey Mackay, (some of) the Doobie Brothers, King Constantine II, Ian Lesley, Christine Anu, Dr Stephen Lundin (author of Fish) and author Bryce Courtney all linked? Through the connectivity of Conference Cards. I have had the joy of speaking at Conferences where these good folk have spoken or performed.

Recently I glanced through my old journals and found notes taken at the Schwarzkopf Conference in Borneo 2005. I had the joy of topping and tailing the card with Li Cunxin (Mao's Last Dancer) and Gregory David Roberts (Shantarma) being the wonderful filling. My notes of the start of Li's presentation are pictured.

1 comment:

Mark Thompson said...

Wow, thanks for posting these Cappa. Most timely in many ways!