Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thinking Caps Book: A Reader Writes


Received an email from reader Tracey regarding the new Thinking Caps book:

Hi Glenn Fabulous Willy (a reference from Pet Names Piece 22) just a quickie to say thank you so much for the book, I am absolutely loving it. It’s clever, funny and thought provoking and very entertaining. I am racing through it to finish it by tomorrow when we go away, but I will definitely be reading it again when we get home so I can savour every chapter. I took it with me to the hairdressers yesterday and had 3 people asked me what I was reading. Thank you very much for a fantastic read. Cheers,Tracey (Loving, Loyal, Playful & Cuddly………you guessed it, favourite pet was a dog!!!!)

The final sentence being a reference to Piece 16 The Personality Test.
Thinking Caps is available from www.glenncapelli.com
Many thanks Tracey. We are so glad that you - and others - are enjoying, laughing, sharing pieces with others and returning to re-read and re-think.

No comments: