Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sir Richard Branson Event


2010 holds a lot of good things already in place for my presenting - the NESA International Conference in Melbourne in March, the Capricorn Conferences in Fremantle, Spectrum Education in Christchurch (Jan), Life Education in Auckland (Jan), Independent Schools Conference at the Crown in Melbourne to name a few.

In March there is also the opportunity for me to meet and share the stage with Sir Richard Branson through the work of Shane Kempton. Not only do I present but also I will ask Richard some questions as part of a panel. If you had the chance to ask Sir Richard Branson something, what would you ask?

Tickets for tables are available. Double click the picture for details.

2 comments:

matt hern said...

Hi Cap - when I saw this a month ago I was so pleased you would have this opportunity.

In regards to questions I am always fascinated by the behind the scenes story. The business and financial success is visbile and well reported. What have been the lifestyle and personal aspects that Sir Richard choose to prioritise lower while he was establishing and creating his success? It is these trade-offs that those seeking to emulate great success and wealth seem to overlook

Mark Godwin said...

G'day Cap

I would ask this simple question:

" Does your ability as an entrepenuer and businessman sometimes get hindered by the lack of vision shown by your employees?"