Sunday, January 17, 2010

HOPS - Higher Order Presentation Skills


The HOPS - Higher Order Presentation Skills: Making Complex Simple. Making Simple Deep. Making Deep Engaging. Making Engaging Real. Making it all come to life.

A National Tour for National Speakers Association to help each presenter/educator bring uniqueness, originality, creativity and shine to presentations.

HOPS require speakers/trainers/teachers to discover the Design Artist within and to present courageously. It takes more risk, but done well, results in a deeper learning experience for all participants (including you).
Bookings @ National Speakers Association Australia 1800 090 024.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Unknown said...

Great information shared here. Presentations skills and public speaking skills are more important for the effective communications and presentation. When I was lacking in these skills I have learnt the e-learning courses from Fast track tool where I have learnt more skills which are essential to reach my goals.